Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013

I'm back from Madrid!!!!

I came home yesterday night... very tired and with a heavy suitcase ^_^ I woke up like 1 ½ hrs ago and I'm trying to clean my room and put all the things I bought in the right place...I also have to fold my clothes (my mum did 3 machines with alllllll my clothes from the trip) and I also have to fix the pics from the trip in a folder.

I did buy some polishes but to be honest I wasn't overwhelm by the offer of polishes that the stores had.. We did go to one Sephora store at Plaza de la Puerta del Sol... and I was really let down buy it.. The Sephora I used to buy in, when I was living in Barcelona was soooooooooooooooo much bigger and had more things... perhaps we just went to the wrong Sephora shop in Madrid...

well I will try and upload some post about the polishes I did buy :) but now clean some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment