Thursday, January 03, 2013

Nail polishes from Holographic Hussy's blog sale

is still going on...go check Claudias page http://www.holographic-hussy.com/p/blog-sale.html

On Friday afternoon I got my polishes that I had bought from Claudia, according to my father since I was then on my way to Madrid.



 
It's Sofia from Julep a bright green with some darker green glitter 
Black Cherry Chutney from OPI a veryyyyy dark brown/purple polish 
Royal mews 022 from nails inc. a silver holo polish
Then Gum and Melon from Hits Hello Kitty Lemon Pie Kit...well I miss the 3rd one: Mint. They are cream polishes from the Brazilian polish company Hits. Here is a picture of the whole collection that it's called Pie Kit ( I think)... The red/orange/pink are Apple Pie, The blue/purple/glitter is Blueberry Pie and the 2/3 that I have is Lemon Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment