Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cupcake nails

Paint all your nails completely except one, that you paint just like a French manicure, with the colour of your choice. Then make the lines with a thin brush nailpolish colour in an other colour than the base. Take out a white colour, preferably with a thin brush which make it easier to do the cupcake frosting. And then you can add whatever sprinkle colour you want on the top of the frosting. I used a red nailpolish with a nail art pen.

On a long weekend to Stockholm I did my friend Millsk's nails. I did a variation on this design and only painted the tips of the other nails, which don't have the cupcake.

I also did my mums friends daughters nails.. she wanted blue on both here basecolour  and stripcolour, so I took a darker and my bright thin brush nailpolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment