Monday, November 19, 2012

Rearranging my Helmer

In September my friend Sara and I went to a big shopping center, in one of the corners they have IKEA...so I bought a Helmer (read about it here). I then ordered my polishes after colour, I thought that was a smart idea... well not long after I changed it again (!). Now I have them in brands instead... much easier.

So here comes my pics of my new arrangement

From left to right: H&M and OPI
I think H&M was the first place where I bought my own polishes, the roundish ones (and not using my mums). And I really like O.P.I, but as I have written earlier here in the blog is that a bottle costs 150 kr (about $ 23 !!!!!)
From left to right: Models Own, BarryM and IsaDora
IsaDora got me hooked on nail polish and that with the help of my godmother, that bought me 2 bottles just like that...
From left to right: Yves Rocher, nails. inc , L.A Color and Rimmel
Some of the Yves Rocher I have had since I was 15-16 years old.. but still working perfectly :)
From the back to front and left to right: Essence, Kiss Nail Art Paint, Pixi, Viva La Diva, Depend and 17




From the back to front and left to right: Collection, Essie, Maybelline, Pieces, bissu, Lacura, Jore, Primark, Fantasia, missguided, Manhattan and Amour. 
And this is my Mix drawer...

No comments:

Post a Comment