Thursday, February 07, 2013

OPI - The living daylights and ModelsOwn - Ibiza Mix = Dupes?

Hello ladies and gents,

when I was going thru all my polishes to rearrange my Helmer (read about it here), not going to be my last time, I got the feeling that I had many from the same kind of color.... as nail polish people say: Dupes (from the word duplicate)

Well today I will show you two polishes that kinda looks like dupes but are they?


Both of them have big hexagons in blue/green, red/pink, silver and gold. The only difference is that Models Own's has also small hexagons in the same colors.

I think that they are very similar, but not really dupes ( in my opinion dupes should be exactly the same)...

Well when it comes to price of the polishes then it's a big difference.... In Sweden one bottle of OPI costs 150 kr and you can't buy Models Own in Sweden so then you have to find it on the internet and it's normally a bout 58 kr (I buy from ASOS).

Sorry but the prices you can all calculate yourself folks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment