Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hurts

Ohhhhh me so happy :)

 Tomorrow, Monday, I'm going to Stockholm to see Hurts

and of course I wanted some matching design on my nails for the concert... The things is that almost 100% of all the pictures that exists on Adam and Theo are in black and white (or should I say grey). So I decided to paint my nails with H&M's "Miss Stone Heart", which I got for 5kr (£0.50 , $0.78,  €0.60).

After that I painted with  Matte Top Coat also from H&M and then it was time for some nail art... I ended up doing branches on 4 nails and also a Blackbird in my ring finger nail.... On my thumb I did a black tree (really ugly) with silver lining, which is the name of one of the songs from Hurts.
This is my left hand
Since I'm a right handed person my nails on the left hand always look sooooooo much better and the right hand is always a little bit neglected, but I did paint them this time, some times they will only get base coat, but today I pulled thru :)

 Some time ago I saw on Adams or Theos Instagram a picture with 2 crocked crosses ( I can't find them anymore, perhaps someone got upset about them and they had to take them away), so I painted that on my ring finger on my right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment