Saturday, November 16, 2013

World Diabetes Day

Hello,

right now I'm on my way to the capital of Sweden, Stockholm, to meet some friends that I don't see that often. So today I'm blogging from a moving buss 😁 

This past Thursday it was World Diabetes Day, even if I wrote International Diabetes Day on Instagram (oh well well). My dad was diagnosed with Diabetes this January and since then we have changed our food habits and both dad and me have lost weight. Since it was World Diabetes Day you should paint your nails in blue. Well I did that and also tried water marbling for the first time and to be honest I'm impressed on how good it turned out for being my first time 😊

I really like painting my nails 💅 and I don't feel complete with bare nails. 

This is the finished result of my nails on Thursday :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment