Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oh My...

...how could I haven't written here since end of January!!!!!!! The thing is that I post all my things on Instagram (cos I got lazy and I have to much things to do...) My instagram is here, you can all go and follow :-)

Last time I did a post was of ALL the manis I had had in January (this:)

After that I have added 17(!) pics of my nails, my friends nails and some family members nails that I have done, but not here ONLY on Instagram..... 

The 4th of February 

I did my first plaided nailart :) In pink ! Using IsaDora "115 Water Rose" and Pixi "35 Luminous Lilac"


First picture where like 7 o'clock in the morning with my bed light as a light source and the second picture was when I came home from work and I used the light from outside.. 


The 10th of February

I meet up with my friend that moved back from Germany and she had bought me 2 polishes and brought with her some polishes that I bought from a nail blogger in München :) 

I bought  Essence - "Dreams For Sale" and "Waking Up In Vegas" from the blogsale, my friend bought Essence - "Sugar Plum Fairy" and "As Long As You Love Me". I also got Manhattan - "Lotus Effect" and  eyeliner from Catrice - 140 Chocwave from Daniela who has the blogsale

The 11th of February  

 I have previously done water marbling but this time I wanted to try out the spotted effect so I did just like when water marbling but with one small change... I had a spray bottle with vodka in it and I sprayed on the black polish before I stuck my finger in the water and yeap there where a spotted effect :) I used H&M "Manhunter" and "Lucky Lady"

The same day my friend came and I bought some polishes from her :) (she is moving to L.A and is selling of her things that she can't bring with her)

I bought "My Private Jet", "The It Color", "Japanese Rose Garden", "Ate Berries In The Canaries", "Shorts Story" and "Koala Bear-y"

The 19th of February 

My friend came over so I could re-make her nails.

 This first picture is of her nails that I hade done like 10 days earlier. I used two shades of blue from the brand Bissu and then I added some glitter from H&M on her ringfinger.

I did the Caviar Nail Art with the polishes from Primark that I wrote about here

The 20th of February

On the 22nd of February I went to Stockholm to see 30 Seconds To Mars and therefore I made a 30STM inspired nailart on my nails... I did the triad, the symbols and the white with colorful dots from the latest cd cover *LoveLustFaithDreams*

The 24th of February

I had hard to decide which PINK OPI polish I was going to have..... SO I tried out all the shades that I have... 

The 27th of February

I then decided for "Japanese Rose Garden". 
Unfortunately just 2 days after this happened... :
My nail broke right down and actually continued to do so even today ...same nail was cracked in two halves when I took away my last nail art today :( 

The 3rd of March


I painted my nails with 2 different grey holo polishes . Nails inc - "Royal Mews" and Kiko - 400 

A bit of macro of the holos ... so nice :)

The 6th of March

I then went over to China Glazes "White on White " and used a sponge to add H&M's "Miss Stone Heart" and "Manhunter"

The 12th of March

I saw a post on Pinterest, when I was browsing for ideas, on this owl painted on grey holo polish so I did my own but whit OPI's "My private Jet" as a base  and the I used white and black from Kiss Nail Art Polishes and OPI's "Barefoot in Barcelona" for the eyes.

I then also painted the same owl on my dads cousins nail, she wanted to show it to her kids at work,
but instead of OPI I used H&M "Nice N'Naughty" as a base. I had also, the day before, painted my mums nails with IsaDora "31 Burgundy Rose"

TODAY

 I posted this to Instagram, the first time I did a fishtail och braided nail art. I used OPI "Koala Bear-y" and "Shorts Story" and Manhattan "Lotus Effect" in number 1. 


ALL PICS ARE FROM INSTAGRAM, SO SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY. I WILL SOON POST BETTER...JUST HAVE TO GET THEM FROM THE CARD TO MY COMPUTER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment