Thursday, May 29, 2014

Painting kids nails

Today we had people over and with that some kids... My goddaughter, her brother and their 2 cousins.. And of course they all wanted me to paint their nails. My goddaughter is 10 years and her brother 3 years, their cousins are 6 and 4 years. I let them go thru all my swatches and after a very long time they had all decided.


 Here they are all the 4 hands of the kids :)

My goddaughter wanted a blue polish so she decided for Rimmel - 130 Apple Berry Smoothie from the Cocktail Colour collection from last year. 
 
 The brother had a nailpolish with him from home, a blue polish from Depend. 

 The cousin 1, wanted gold, so he decided on OPI - Goldeneye

 The cousin 2, wanted the same color as his pike so OPI- Lucky Lucky Lavender was the perfect match to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment