Thursday, July 24, 2014

Macro picture of my nail


Sorry that I haven't posted in a while... I was in Oxford from the 28th of June to the 18th of July and this Monday the 21st I started working again home here in Sweden.. I have had some different manicures during this time but I haven't had time to take pictures of it. This is actually my thumb nail that, in the last minute, I remembered to take a picture of today when I was almost finished removing this to do another mani. 

It's Shanghai Nights from H&M that I bought in Oxford for only £1 and  Chaotic from the Formula X series from Sephora. I painted Shanghai Nights already when I was in Oxford and then i added the Chaotic when I got home . I used my Iphone 4s and a olloclip to take this picture with the macro lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment