Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sheer tints. How to and manicure.

 Some days ago I did my own Sheer Tints ( I can't pay $25 for each Sheer Tint from OPI) after I saw a video that Nails By Joha did on Instagram. I know I did something similar at the age of 14 so it's not something new but I have never thought of having a white base and then do nail art with it... 

This is how I did: I used China Glaze Purple Panic, Sinful Colors Innocent (which I call "the Shrek green") and a blue from Primark (that turned purple after some days of mixing the polishes). I used clear polishes from Bissu (for the pink), FOF (for the green) and H&M (for the blue/purple) and I then added about 20 drops of the polishes I had decided for. Give it a good stir and then you have Sheer Tints in the colors of your choice :) 


 So today I painted my nails (on top of the Pink Mist from H&M) with China Glaze White on White and the sheer tints.

No comments:

Post a Comment