Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Great Gatsby inspired nails

Actually I started with this post before the last one but I was eager to show you the wraps, BUT here is my nails for this week ( let's see how long time I'm keeping this). 

I think they are very much inspired by The Great Gatsby movie, it must be the gold that makes me think of Leonardo DiCaprio, swinging dresses, ladies with necklaces and endless drinking.

For this mani I used OPI 4 in the morning from the Gwen Stefani collection and My favorite ornament from the Mariah Carey collection. I started off by painting the black polish on 4 of my nails and the gold on my ringfinger. The lines on my pinkie and index finger I painted on without any help, but to the chevrons on my middle finger I did use a Nail Tip Guide (that my mum bought from Oriflame like ages ago). On my thumb I did dots with a doting tool that I bought in Mexico last time I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment