Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OPI : Pink of hearts 2012

Apparently it's not my week or soo... first my computer crashed, then my granddad died and now this shit..

I orded OPI Pink of hearts 2012 from eBay and a seller in Florida... Got it today and it smelled of nailpolish I knew that something was wrong... AND PRESTOOOOO I think in Pink was broken and it was pink polish in the whole package (both in the plastic package where the polish where and the envelope)...

I just can't take anymore crap this week... I have mailed them and will wait and see what they say, but if I don't get my money back or a new polish someone is getting a negative feedback on eBay...

I got a mail from someone at the place I bought it and the refunded $ 8 of the $ 27 that I paid back to my Paypal.... and then they still got the nerve and write in the end "Please give Positive Feedback".... WHAT are u dumb or what.. No way in hell I'm giving you Positive Feedback when the things I buy are damage :(

No comments:

Post a Comment