Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review and swatches of OPI Pink of hearts 2012

So this is how the OPI Pink of Hearts 2012 should look like....well not in my case (read my previous  blogentry and you will understand).This is a pic of how mine looked like when it came with the mail... *breath Dani breath*

Yeah I'm still not happy about it :( just looking at the pictures make me sad. The bottle of  "I think in Pink" was destroyed and all the varnish was outside the bottle. At least "You glitter be good to me" was intact

Here I did swatch (do you say that in English ?!?) You glitter be good to me and I also tried it on my nails... I didn't have any other nailpolish under and after a few days it didn't look good, big chunks of it was gone after I took a shower.. To be honest I think I like the "normal" OPI polishes better then their glitter ones..
and this is my I think in pink bottle. There was a little bit of nailpolish still in it but it dried faster than fast and it was so little in it that it wouldn't even cover my nails on one hand.. I cleaned it and I will save it as a reminder..


No comments:

Post a Comment