Saturday, December 08, 2012

BarryM - Croc Effects

Already on Tuesday I painted my nails with BarryM's Croc Effects, it's only me that has had much to do at Uni that I haven't had time to write about it.

But her goes.

I bought it together with this once from ASOS
 
I started of by painting my nails with Essies - Sure Shot and then applying the BarryM. It says you have to apply it on a touch-dry polish (otherwise it will not stick and then just dry and fall of...yes I tried to paint without doing what it says on the instructions). So first 2 layers of Essie and then you have to apply a THIN layer of Croc Effects... well it went so-and-so to do that (I was a bit stressed doing it, cos I was doing the dinner at the same time...you know girls we multitask). I think it's actually really cool and I think next time I will use a lighter colour under so that you really can see the effect, cos Sure Shot is to dark.
 
My left hand

My right hand

No comments:

Post a Comment