Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Who said you can't make Christmas Cards with Polish?

For this years Christmas cards I did a little special thing... Since I have many nail polishes I thought I could use them on doing my cards....

I first draw the motive that I wanted on the cards and then I just filled in with polish :)
To my friend in Paris
For this Christmas tree I used Amour red, Viva La Diva 112 Green Mamba, H&M Green street and Maybelline 130 Winter Baby
To my Grandmother in Mexico
This was an easy one.... Models own Snowflake
To my Grandparents here in Sweden
To this I use: 17 Bronzy and Gilt, Depend 223, Amour red and H&M Antique Gold
To my friend and his boyfriend in USA
Kiss nail art paint Black, H&M Back by noon, H&M Green street and nails inc. Will
To my friends and there son in UK
And then the last one...but with the most polishes use: White, Green, Black, Yellow, Red and Blue (the ones with black cap) are from NETTO, the food store that cost me 79 SEK for 8 polishes...
The other colors are H&M Taupe & Green street and Models Own Juicy Jules & Dancing Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment