Thursday, April 18, 2013

Essie - Bahama Mama & OPI - Pink yet Lavender

On Monday (yeah I know it's Thursday today) I painted my nails with two new polishes that my friend Rica bought to me in NY :) Thank you hun! 120 kr for both of them, instead of paying 130kr for the Essie and 150kr for the OPI. That was one hell of a bargain.

Any hows nuff said about the money issue. I painted all my nails with Bahama Mama and I only had Pink yet Lavender on my ring fingers, but first I put a layer of Essence - Peel off  Base Coat. The thing I did WRONG, was to paint Models Own - 3 in 1 over my finished nails.
I know this is a blurry picture but it's more so you can see the different of the colors. My thumb nail (the top nail) I painted once again with Bahama Mama and my middle finger  has Bahama Mama and topped of with Models Own - 3 in 1. 

Bahama Mama is a deep purple with red. And not purple that I became with the top coat :( 

Here you can see the finished result of Essie - Bahama Mama and OPI - Pink yet Lavender.
Picture of the bottles
And here is a close up on my nails, on with the just Bahama Mama and one with also a layer of Pink yet Lavender.

ps. this time all the pictures where taken with my cellphone.
ps.2 next time I will show you how the Essence - Peel off  Base Coat worked on my ring finger nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment