Monday, April 15, 2013

OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona ( BEWARE - Foot Picture!!!!!! )

Hey people,

if your get easy nauseous for seeing feet then you should probably not continue reading......


One of my bargains that I bought in Germany was OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona for only €2,90 at the airport (only cos I had the €10 coupon). Why I bought Barefoot in Barcelona is cos I lived in Barcelona for a half year and when I heard there was a color called "....Barcelona", I was intrigued on how it looked and if it was worth buying... well obviously it was since I have it here at home now.

Since I already had done my nails I had to use the other nails I have - on my feet :P

So here goes, my foot
Barefoot in Barcelona is a brown/nude polish with a hint of pink and it makes my toenails kind of blend in with the rest of the feet, which 6 o'clock in the morning is very terrifying.. I went half asleep to the toilet and almost freaked out cos of the nails.. well well...

I think it's a nice nude color!

No comments:

Post a Comment