Thursday, August 08, 2013

I'm kinda back :)

I have been absent longer then I expected from the start.... I was only gonna be gone for 3 weeks (due to working in Spain) but I arrived 2 ½ weeks ago and still I haven't written here... it's a lot going on, with my future travel plans, Uni, friends and family and that's why I haven't been able to take pictures of my nails/nail polishes and write here. But today I took time and photographed my newbies:)


So here goes!

The polishes I bought in Spain


Rimmel Cocktail Colour - 130 Apple Berry Smoothie, Yes Love - 609, Yes Love - D6, Catrice - 450 Sand-Francisco, essence - 131 Ballerina's charm, essence - 01 Gold old Buffy and essence - 04 The Dawn is broken

Rimmel Cocktail Colour - 130 Apple Berry Smoothie
 Yes Love - 609 and Yes Love - D6
 Catrice - 450 Sand-Francisco
 essence - 131 Ballerina's charm
essence - 01 Gold old Buffy and essence - 04 The Dawn is broken


Then I went down town to buy a clear polish cos the once I have are bad...I ended up with just not the clear polish but also 2 blue once from the Sale basket. 
 H&M -Why so blue, Something Blue and Clear. 
This picture with no flash...
 ..and this with flash
and then some of my kidz in Spain where going to throw this away.... 2 French Manicure Pens, from KIKO and Artdeco.... So I took them

No comments:

Post a Comment