Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Soon off again

...on Monday I fly over to USA and it's been a lot happening the last couple of weeks.

I have actually only painted my nails 2 times, which is not that much, and I have painted my mums nails with french manicure.

I started with Ciaté - Headline. This is in direct sunlight while sitting in our car. As you can see there are bubbles under the polish, I think it comes from the base coat that I had (since I don't want to have stained nails again, read about it here
and here ). Is that something you have

And this is how it looks in flash, no bubbles but they are there
and again with the bubbles :/
This are my mums hands, where I did some French manicure with the French Manicure Pen that I rescued from the trash that my kids where gonna throw in Spain, only cos they had to much weight in the suitcases...... 
I used first a layer of Anti-breakage from Yves Rocher, then with the French Manicure Pen I drew on the lines on the tips of my mums nails. Had to do it 2 times to get a nice cover.
Right now I have essence - 04 The Dawn is broken. It's a grey nail polish with small black, grey, goldish glitter. But not chunks of glitter is more like sand 

No comments:

Post a Comment