Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween nails...

Some days ago I watched cutepolish channel on youtube (see it here) and she did Halloween nail art.

This is the final picture from cutepolishes page on facebook.

And this is my final picture of my nails that I did :)

This are all the polishes I used to do this manicure: 
Kiss Nail Art Paint - Silver Glitter
OPI - Do you lilac it? NL B29
Maybelline - 130 Winter Baby
Julep - Sofia
essence - 02 hello summer!
H&M - Lemon Tree
 IsaDora - 115Water Rose
OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona
H&M - Cherry
Kiss Nail Art Paint - Black
models own - black nail art pen

 On my left hand I did (from left to right): spiderweb, mummy, Frankenstein, jack o lantern and a skull, using this polishes:



 On my right hand I did: bucket of a witches hat, candy corn, graveyard, dripping blood and a ghost. I used this polishes:



No comments:

Post a Comment