Monday, October 14, 2013

What I have been wearing (both hands and feet)

 Hello all,

so new day and a new post :) I have been bad on posting, but this was only due cos I didn't have my computer while I was on the trip, it was enough with cellphone.. 

I started of my trip with a very funny combination, unfortunately the picture is not good since it was already night, I was sitting in a car and the flash didn't wanna work... but yeah
 It's SinfulColors - 944 Innocent and Sally Hansen - 700 Wool Knot

 after that I went liquid sand with OPI's Pussy Galore and Magazine cover mouse

 Before leaving USA I painted my nails with OPI's - Can't find my Czechbook and SinfulColors - 940 Rise and Shine
When I came home I panted my nails with OPI's Hawaiian orchid and made small flowers with the Art Deco - Intense Pink and a yellow nail art pen that I have from before.

 I got my toe nails done in Chinatown, don't ask me the name of the polish I only know that it was Orly, but I don't remember the name :/ which I regret that I didn't write down cos I like the color... Really nice people in the store, went spent almost 2 hrs there if I'm not mistaking, we talked about everything while they where doing my friends nails and then my toe nails. 

(OH btw, if I get negative comments on my feet I will just assume it's cos your so damn jealous of my California tanned cute little feet, I don't think your feet is better looking then mine.....)

 Yesterday I painted my nails with OPI's - Alcatraz.....rocks , one of the liquid sands from the new OPI collection called SAN FRANCISCO (convenient me being there and all this fall). It's a very nice and glittery blue liquid sand which my camera has a slight problem with since it can't focus cos of all the glitter that sparkles.



oh something extra...
Saturday I was in Stockholm for work, we had reunion with all the kids that went abroad this summer and there they where giving out magazines and when we where leaving, there where still a pile and I looked thru them and found one that had nailpolish :) SO this a Raspberry colored polish..

No comments:

Post a Comment