Thursday, June 12, 2014

One Direction nails

Tomorrow, Friday the 13th of June I'm going to my first One Direction concert. And of course I wanted to have some nails that fits for the occasion

So this is the pic I uploaded to Instagram but I did also take pictures with my other camera. 

As always my left hand is always better looking then my right hand.


  On my left hand I painted the 1D-logo on my thumb with a red base ( NailsInc - Will) and then I drew the rest with a black nail art polish. On my index finger I did Zayn's ZAP tattoo (like it was before he made the red black). I started with a white polish as the base and then with red, yellow and black nail art pens I did the rest. On my middle finger i started of with a white base and then I took a green polish and a dotting tool to make the Irish shamrock. On my ring finger I started with blue base and then with a white and red nail art pens I drew the Union Jack. On my pinkie I started with a white base and then I drew Liam's chevron tattoo that he has on his right arm.


On my right hand I started with a spoon on my pinkie finger, since Liam is afraid of spoons, just painted a white base and then with a dotting tool and silver nail polish I drew out the shape of the spoon. On my ring finger I started with a white base and then I made a red french manicure tip (as a pair of Louis trousers) and with a light blue nail art pen I did the horizontal lines on the t-shirt and with the black one the suspenders. On my middle finger I started with a white base and then I made a carrot using orange and green nail art pens. On my index (as always ) a white base and then I made a banana using yellow nail art pen. On my thumb I started with white base and then with green and orange (the green is Toxic Apple from Models Own and the orange is Essence - hello summer!) I made the Irish flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment