Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gift from my co-worker and a nice SALE


Today I finally walked over to my ex co-worker, she lives like 5 mins from me, she sent me a message on Facebook wondering if I wanted this package of Ciaté caviar manicure. How could I turn that offer down, she didn't want it sooo....


After picking up this sweet little thing I went for a walk to the city center , another 5-10 mins walking from my ex co-workers house, and what do I find when I arrive at Kicks... A sale and they have some of the "new" OPI nailpolishes from the Gwen Stefani collection that came out this year... 

So I bought "4 in the morning", "I sing in color" and "Push & Shove" (which also comes with a Base coat polish in a small bottle). The bottles where half price so I thought it was totally ok to buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment