Sunday, January 20, 2013

KIKO Holographic swatch and reveiw


As some of you know I was in Madrid 3 weeks ago and then we went  to Centro Comercial Plenilunio, where they have both Primark and Kiko

And at Kiko I bought this 3 polishes and 2 is Holographic ones. 

First of all I have to say sorry about the bad quality of the pictures... but we have very little sun here in Sweden during winter. I did wait some days to get a second round of pictures so they will also be here. 

The Grey one is 400 Steal Grey and the blueish is 401 Peacock Green

 




 The formula is runny which can make it hard to apply. I applied 2 coats and that was fine if you want it covered but if you want it really covered then you need 2 more layers which I did in the end. The colors are really nice and holographic. I saw right now that Kiko has a sale on their page and that the holo ones cost €2.40 instead of €4.90.

If anyone in the region of Hamburg and Bremen can buy me the holo in pink over internet or cheap in store (€2.40) I will be most grateful. Will be in Germany in April to see M&S.

No comments:

Post a Comment