Monday, January 07, 2013

OPI - Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs Germany Collection

Some weeks ago I ordered 3 polishes from eBay and when it arrived one of the bottles where broken. I never thought that I would get a new one for free (cos that didn't happen last time).


This is how it looked like when I opened the package from USA...

And this is how my new bottle look likes...THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending a new one :) 

I have a fascination for purple nail polishes, everyone thinks it's pink since I like that color but I seriously think I have more in purple. Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs is a metallic purple that I like very much and when I first got the package where the bottle was broken, I was really sad cos I have wanted to have this color since the Germany Collection came out. But as I have said before... 1 BOTTLE OF OPI IS 150 KR about  $23  here in Sweden!!!!!!!!!! and on eBay I get them for $ 5-6... a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment