Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My IKEA Helmer

I have talked about this before..... read it about here and here

First I ordered my polishes by color in rows, then I had them according to brands and now I have done the drawers after color but not in rows....

I have done it like this
WHITES, CLEARS AND BLACKS

BLUES, GREENS AND TURQUOISES (and blue/greens or green/blues)

PINKS AND PURPLES

REDS, ORANGES AND YELLOWS

BROWNS, NUDES, METALLICS (gold, bronze, silver, copper etc.)

Why I did this, even if I like to have them in brand order, is cos it's a pain when I'm looking for a special color and have to go through my pretty rows (cos I'm kinda anal about having things in nice rows). So now I just have them randomly in the drawers until next time I feel like change it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment