Saturday, May 04, 2013

Birthdays nails

My mum had her birthday last Friday and therefore I made some birthday inspired nails :)
 This pic my friend took and put on Instagram, the day after when we where on the way to Uppsala to see The Hives.
And this is my picture :)
Balloon, Birthday gift, Candels, Pennants and Flowers.

On my thumb I have: Essie - Bahama Mama and Models Own - Nail Art Pen in black
On my index finger I have: OPI - Eurso Euro and Collection - a light blue nail art pen from Mexico
On my middle finger: H&M - Bella's Choice, Amour - a golden nail art pen from Mexico, Nail Deco - white nail art pen and Models Own - Nail Art Pen in black
On my ring finger: Maybelline -Winter Baby and the colors Yellow, Pink, Red, Green, Purple and Blue from Nail Deco
On my pinky finger I have: Pink and Yellow from Nail Deco.

Hope you liked my birthday inspired nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment