Thursday, May 09, 2013

Piet Mondrian inspired nails

Many of you have probably seen this Yves Saint Laurent dress with the Mondrian motive. One of my ex-exchange students Kelly actually have one of this dresses and I saw, long time ago, a picture of her in it and thought it was a nice dress. After that I have seen many bloggers that have done this motive on their nails and I actually saved one in my file "to do". So today I finally made this nail art, a lot because I had white nail polish already on my nails , Maybelline - 130 Winter Baby.

 I also used H&M - Lemon Tree, O.P.I - Eurso Euro, Kiss Nail Art Paint pen in black and nails inc. Limited edition - Will, for doing the color blocks on the white background

 And this is the final result :) I really liked it and it was so easy to do. I didn't use any tape to do the straight lines, it's all free handed on to my nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment