Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Maybelline - Winter baby & Essence show your feet - 17 lemon sorbet (Feet pictures!!!!!!!)

Almost a year I have had Maybelline's - 130 Winter Baby. I bought it so I can paint my nails white if I was doing a nail design that required white polish base.

After about 4-5 layers my nails looked like this..... not so opac and I think to get a even more white color on the nails I would be required to add at least 2-3 layers more!
Winter Baby.... strange now when spring has arrived and it's like almost 20* C here in Sweden

Last time I traveled was to Germany, Hamburg and Bremen, and one of the many bargains I did was this essence polish from the show your feet collection with the name 17 lemon sorbet. Which cost me €0,90
I will spare you all the feet pictures and only post one of my big toe... gross enough :/ 
As you can see it really is in  the color of Lemon Sorbet since it is a light yellow polish.. I think it's like 2 or 3 layers of polish... I did them quick in the car since we where going to a party and I hadn't  done my toenails.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment