Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New polishes - China Glaze and Seche Vite


 I went down to the city after my exam on Thursday to do my Christmas shopping and I went in to the  Pharmacy and found this! A biiiiiiiiiig China Glaze display and also this Christmas package (Sprinkle some Twinkle), I obviously bought this since this was 2 bottles for 129 kr instead of 99 kr for each bottle in the display. 


So these are the colors:  1344 No Peeking! and 1345 Dancing & Prancing


There was also 6 nail guides so that you can do french manicure or moon manicure, in the package. 

 
I also, since it was the 11th of December (my saints day) went to Kicks. Each year they have an advent calender and on the 11th they (at least this and last year) had half price for the Seche Vite. So I bought 2 just to be on the safe side. I also bought a nail polish correcter, apparently Kicks is the only place that have one that is not worth a fortune...even H&M don't have one (scandal!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment