Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Watermarble in black and blue

yet again I did a watermarble but this time with a blue color instead of the white that I did last time.


I know this picture isn't the best but it captures H&M - Nail Him the best of all the pics I took. So this time just as last time, I also used this black from Bissu that doesn't have any name. I started with painting all my nails with Nail Him.


Which will leave your nails looking like this, maybe, then you add tape around your nails so that you don't have to clean so much when your done with the water marbling. Add water to a glass and open up all the bottles of polish that you are going to use and start dripping down in the water, don't drip to far away from the glass because that can make that the drip goes all the way to the bottom of the glass. It's better if you drip closely to the water. Then when you think you have the amount of rings of color in the glass take a toothpick and drag it the way you want the rings to go. And gently dip your nail(s) in the water. 


This is how my nails looked like afterwards, it can be all kinds of motives since it's all about how you place your nails in and how you have done the rings with the toothpick.

No comments:

Post a Comment