Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cat and paws nails inspired by Cutepolish


So last night I took away the other nailpolish I had on my nails and painted this... Today we are going to Stockholm to see Ed Sheeran and I thought this design would fit quite well for the occasion ( Ed has a cat paw tattooed on his arm, the previous CD, +,  was orange and he likes cats...). Yeah I know, it's not like he ever gonna see my nails but I like the design and every time I get the chance to do something I have seen and liked then I take the chance to do it :) 

I started off by painting my nails with a Base coat and then I did french manicure with the black and orange polishes. I did 2 layers so that it was opac. I then took the dotting tool and made the paws on the orange tips. On the black tips, as you can see, I added more black to do the cat face, ears and tail.


This is all the polishes I uses: Ridge Filling Base Coat from Seche, Manhunter from H&M, 02 hello summer! from Essence, 944 Innocent from Sinful Colors, SPA12 Black and SPA02 White from Kiss Nail Art Paint and Dry Fast Top Coat from Seche Vite. And my dotting tool..


A lil pic with the bottles. Manhunter is my favorite black, which I notice yesterday when I painted...it's almost empty :-(



Here is Cutepolish video on how to do this, just follow Sandi's directions and you will be all fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment