Sunday, November 30, 2014

OPI - You Only Live Twice and some Christmasy nails


So for this nail day I used the above polishes: 

OPI - Goldeneye 
OPI - I Snow You Love Me
OPI  - You Only Live Twice 
L.A Colors Art Deco - Bright Green
and some nails stones and glitters


I started off by painting my nails with You Only Live Twice, except that I didn't do that on my left hand ringfinger cuz that one I painted with Goldeneye. I did 2 layers to get it proper opac and then a layer of Seche Vite.
I added glitter to You Only Live Twice with the glitter from I Snow You Love Me, the round ones, and stars from a nail art pack from I think Stradivarius that I got from my friends. On Goldeneye I added 3 red stones and I tried (!) to do the leaves for the holly with a toothpick and some green nail art paint. Not completely satisfied with them but ok... 

No comments:

Post a Comment