Thursday, November 20, 2014

Trio with tape


On Sunday I painted my nails with these 3 green/blue/grey-ish polishes over my white nails, I used China Glaze White on White.

To do this design I wanted to use my striping tape that I bought at Born Pretty Store but then I decided to use normal tape and cut it with my scissors instead since I wanted different sizes and I didn't have the patient to add 2-3 striping tape when I wanted a thick line.. so yeah here is the result.


This is my left hand


 and my right hand.

The green polish is Essie Mojito Madness, the grey-ish polish is OPI Thanks a Windmillion and the blue-ish polish is Yesensy and I think the name or number is 049.

The design in my head was much nicer, this is just ok, and to be honest it takes a lot of time to do this with all the tape. You kind of have to be fast doing it cuz the polish starts to dry and then it's a bit hard to take the tape of the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment