Saturday, November 08, 2014

Essie - Shearling Darling & Toggle To The Top


Hey people...Sorry for not uploading at once (even if I posted a pic of the nails on Instagram some days ago and said that more info about the polishes where coming here on the blog.) 

So right now I'm wearing two Essie polishes on my nails (why do we always paint the ring finger in another color? Like I have always done that without questioning but my friend asked me that when I posted a picture on FaceBook and I started asking myself that. SO WHY just that nail and not another ?)

Well back to the polishes, as I wrote it's two Essie polishes. One is Shearling Darling a dark red, perhaps bourbon or red/brown color. And the other is a red glitter polish Toggle To The Top. All are very Christmasy and perfect for the holidays. I did a bit of searching and both this polishes are from last year, the Winter 2013 collection and they have the numbers 282 (S.D) and 285 (T.T.T.T). I found both of mine at two different times in the sale section at H&M (also two different stores). In Sweden Essie is about 129 kr/each and I "only" payed 50kr /each.

Shearling Darling and Toggle To The Top taken with flash, so just keep that in mind since they are darker on the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment