Friday, November 28, 2014

OPI - Can't find my Czechbook with flowers (OPI - Koala Bear-y)


So today it's Friday and I painted my nails already on Sunday nigh,but yes this is how it is when you have waaaaaay to much in Uni so that you forget to upload a blogpost.


Here you have Can't find my Czechbook on its own. It's a soft blue, not light light blue but still not extremely dark either... Ok that was really a shitty explication on how the blue is but I think you can see from the pic otherwise you can always google search it. A little reminder that my pics are taken with flash, it's pitch black outside here in Sweden so there is no other way to do good pics.

And here I painted some flowers or poppies (well that is a flower, so yeah) by using OPI  Koala Bear-y and a black nail art pen from Kiss Nail Art Paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment