Sunday, November 02, 2014

Stamping Sunday became Stamping Friday night

 So after Fridays post about IsaDora - 738 Blue Lagoon. I sat down and did some stamping with the new plates that I got from Born Pretty Store. I decided to use the m65 plate and with an teal colored nail polish I stamped over the baby blue that I already had on my nails. So to this I used, not only the above mention IsaDora and stamping plate but also, Azul Eléctrico from the brand COLORfuN (which I got from my cousins girlfriend in Mexico). It was very easy to use as a stamping polish and it's a beautiful teal. Before I got this polish I had never heard of if and to be honest I haven't found anything related to it ever since then when I got it. If you find any then do buy it cuz it seams like a really good brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment