Friday, October 31, 2014

New Polishes

oh holly, don't let me come close to a store that sells nailpolishes cuz I always find some new one that I want.
Last weekend I went home to my friend in Stockholm, since she had her birthday on Monday and we then had the party on Saturday and went out in Stockholm. 

But before going home to my friend, I did a small detour to Bromma Blocks since they have Rusta (the place where I found OPI for only 35 kr instead of 155kr for each bottle). But when I got there they only had Thanks a Windmillion from OPI, which I already got last time.... So instead I bought 2 bottles of Sally Hansen, like the only place you can get it. Did I mention I don't like living in Sweden cuz the tax is a joke on make up, hygiene articles and stuff like that, so please don't complain if a polish in UK or USA is "expensive", since the price for ONE OPI is 155 kr = $21, £13 or €17 (more or less). And some brands we don't even have here and therefore never will have the pleasure to try out :( 

Sorry about the rant, but saw someone on Instagram complaining on the price for an OPI being $ 8 for a bottle and I was like "yessez woman, that's nothing". 

 So this is all I got

814 Platinum Star and 816 Malbec - Sally Hansen from Rusta 29kr/each
Toggle to the top and Belugaria - Essie from H&M 50kr/each
128 Ocean Crush and 866 Dragon - IsaDora from H&M 30kr and 10kr 
233 Spontaneous - China Glaze from H&M 30 kr





No comments:

Post a Comment