Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Swirl


Yesterday after the nailwarps came off my nails I did something I had seen a while ago. The swirl using  3 different polishes and a toothpick. I used Taupe from H&M, Germani-Cure By Opi from OPI and a black nail art pen from Kiss Nail Art Paint.

I started off by painting my nails with Taupe and then making crosses with Germani-Cure By OPI and the black nail art pen and with a toothpick doing swirls from the center off the nail to the edges so that the different nail polishes mixed. I think I turned out really nice, on my thumb but not on the other nails. I think you can only do this on short or middle length nails coz when they are the length I have now, on almost all my nails, then it's to long and the polish starts to dry and then the design won't be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment