Monday, October 06, 2014

H&M - Moonlight + Nailwrap from Jamberry

Today I painted my nail with one of the nail polishes that I bought in Stockholm this weekend. I found a small (!?! haha it was a lot) sale at H&M and they sold out polishes for 5 and 10 Swedish crowns. So I started off with this: Moonlight. A sheer black with blue/green flakes that after 2-4 layers looks like this. I added a nail wrap on my pinkie from the brand Jamberry, it's called Skyline. For 10 Swedish crowns I think that it's a very good nail polish and I'm sad I didn't bought more!!

UPDATE!!! (10th of October)

So I took the nailwrap away and painted also my pinkie with Moonlight . I hope you can see the color a bit better on this picture but it's kinda hard to get the color shifting from the green and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment