Thursday, October 02, 2014

Ciaté - Strawberry Milkshake 079 and dreamcatchers & feather nailart.

After my doodling post yesterday I took it away and painted my nails with Ciaté Strawberry Milkshake that is from the Caviar Manicure together with Rainbow  (that I got from my co-worker). 

As you can see it really is the color of a Strawberry Milkshake. I had a hard time applying it to my nails, cuz Ciaté dries fast and you need a bit of polish to cover the whole nail before it dries and yeah I had to little and it got messy in the beginning but then I sorted things out. 

In the evening I sat infront of the computer and did this: 


Some dreamcatchers and feathers using nailart pens from Models Own, Amour, Kiss Nail Art Paint and L.A. Colors Art Deco. 


And here are all the polishes I used: Gold Glitter and Intense Pink from L.A. Colors Art Deco, blue from the food store, red from Amour, Strawberry Milkshake from Ciaté, black from Models Own and Silver Glitter, White and Black from Kiss Nail Art Paint.


And a picture without flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment