Wednesday, October 01, 2014

A little bit of doodling


Well this happened yesterday, cuz out of boredom or something..

The base for all the nails is White On White from China Glaze..

Which one/s should I keep and paint all my nails with?!?! 


 On my thumb I stamped with the plate QA88 from Born Pretty Store. I painted with the sheer tints I made some weeks ago.



On my index finger I also stamped with the plate QA88 from Born Pretty Store and there I did a reverse stamping. Which means that I let the motive stay on the stamper and painted in the colors of the design. I used Golden Green and Copper Pot from Models Own and 426 from Depend.


  
On my middle finger I used Hot Stuff from Models Own



 On my ring finger i did a watermarble with OPI Moonraker and nr 426 from Depend.



On my  pinkie and Freak Out! from Models Own



I also have come to the conclusion that I need a light box...  One of all the projects I have to do on my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment