Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stamping Sunday #1

Well let's see if I can do this to a weekly thing, since I already know I'm going away next weekend. 


Well obviously this is with flash and I know I need to work on my stamping technique but I'm waiting on a new stamper that is square cuz all the ones I have are round. I have used two different grey/silver polishes: Moonraker and Push And Shove and the base is Dutch' Ya Just Love OPI? all from OPI. 

Here is a picture with no flash and you can now see the different between the to polishes much more then the above picture.
Thumb, ringfinger and pinkie are painted with Moonraker from the Skyfall collection (James Bond) and the index and middle finger with Push And Shove from Gwen Stefani collection. The plate is m70 from Born Pretty Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment