Friday, October 31, 2014

IsaDora - 738 Blue Lagoon

 So last night I painted my nails with this wonderful blue, 738 Blue Lagoon from IsaDora. I had totally forgotten about this color, mostly cuz my polishes are stored in 3 Helmers and I don't see what I have and then always go for the once I really really like. I so need some nailpolish racks for my almost 400 polishes (iiiii when did that happened !!!!)

Blue Lagoon is a very nice and opac, after 2 layers, nailpolish. It may be even better as a summer polish since I think it will suit better for a tan skin and not my autumn/winter colored hands. They are so pale right now and it will be even worse in the next couple of months. We woke up with frost on the grounds today and the leaves have been falling off the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment